Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Look who's 6

We had a Dora, Dora birthday. Aby just turned 6 and she was so excited. It took us all day to convince her that she is now 6 not 5. Still a work in progress.

All the kids thought they were so cool especially Weston.

We are trying to sing Happy Birthday, but Aby thought she should dance a jig first.


After two hours of going up and down the water slide we had to call it quite time. She loves parties.


Caprise is quit the little fish.




Look how cute these babies are. Kylee loved the water and her prepared mother made sure she had a swimming suit and water diaper (HA-HA). Poor Logan was so cold but would not give up or come out! Beautiful babies. Beau was asleep in Papa's arms the whole time because he was to sick to play.

Aby loves her uncle Brett.










6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man that looked fun. Sorry I couldn't be there, looks like they all had a blast. I'm excited to go Vegas on Saturday. See you then!
-Mike

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

Happy Birthday Aby!!! We wish we could have been there!

Angie said...

I can't believe she's 6 already! She's getting so big. Looks like a fun party.

Anonymous said...

You need to update your blog! -Mike

Erin said...

Hey Mitzi! I didn't know you had a blog! I saw your name on someone's page. Cute pics! I can't believe Abby is 6! She's such a cutie! BTW- I have your blanket from football!

Erin said...

Mitzi, I am laughing because I just barely noticed that these pics were from a year ago!! hahaha Oh well, I still think there cute!