Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Autism Fund Raiser






















WE DID IT!!!!!! About a year ago I signed up with an orginization called Autism Speaks. They raise money for research into a cure and cause for autism. The closest walk or run is in Las Vegas on December 1st. I signed up our family and agreed to donate $500.00. Well as most of you have noticed the real estate market has been crashing, so needless to say finances have become tight. I wonderful women in my ward suggested selling Navajo Tacos as a fund raiser. Well after months of planning and work we pulled it off. I had so many wonderful angels that helped. My friends and family never left my side. All together we raised close to $4,000.00 dollars. I had so many amazing experiences while doing this and I know Gods hand was involved in each and every one of them. THANK You to all who help with countless donated hours of service. I LOVE YOU ALL!

1 comment:

Angie said...

That's awesome Mitz, way to go. My email is angiecastagno@hotmail.com I love to read your blog--we don't see you very often so it's fun to keep up with what's going on!